A great option for first-time homebuyers and homeowners looking to refinance
Home One is a Freddie Mac loan program designed for qualified first-time homebuyers. It also helps current homeowners looking for a no cash-out refinance, also known as a rate/term refinance, if the existing loan being refinanced is owned (securitized) by Freddie Mac. Home One only requires a 3% down payment, and you’re not limited to a traditional, single-family residence.
Home One may be right for you if:
- You’re a first-time homebuyer; or,
- You have money to put down; or,
- You want a low down payment; or,
- You want to purchase a new home or refinance your current home.
Features and Benefits from Premier Lending Group, Inc.:
- Down payment: 3% and up
- Purpose: Purchase or refinance
- Credit scores: Down to 620 allowed
- 100% gift funds are allowed for down payment and closing costs
- Flexible qualifying requirements: No income or geographic restrictions, so you’re free to shop for a home within the neighborhoods you prefer.
- Occupancy: Primary residences
- Loan types: Fixed rate financing for easier budgeting
- Loan terms: 30 years
- Property types: single-family, 2-4 unit properties, condominiums and properties in Planned Unit Developments (PUDs)
- Qualify for more: as much as 25% more financing compared to our competitors
- Other requirements and conditions apply
We will meet your needs and exceed your expections. For more information, please complete our form below: