VA STREAMLINE REFINANCE
Lower VA loan payments with less paperwork
A VA Streamline Refinance, or IRRRL, provides you with a faster way to lower your interest rate with limited costs. For example, a new property appraisal may not be required. You may also refinance an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) to a fixed-rate, finance energy-efficient improvements and shorten your loan’s term to reduce the amount of interest owed.
A VA (Veterans Affairs) Loan may be a great solution for you if:
- You’re a first-time or repeat homebuyer; or
- You're an eligible Veteran or military; or
- You want a low down payment.
VA Loan benefits and features from Premier Lending Group, Inc.
- Eligibility: Borrowers include Veterans, certain members of the Selected Reserve, active-duty service personnel, and certain categories of spouses
- Down payment: No down payment allowed
- Property value: A new property appraisal may not be needed
- Easy application: Less paperwork required
- Flexible credit: Credit scores down to 500 or no score allowed
- Gifts and seller contributions are acceptable toward the down payment and closing costs
- Other requirements and conditions apply
We will meet your needs and exceed your expections. For more information, please complete our form below: